Recipe for Healthier Skin: Melon, Mozzarella and Prosciutto Skewers
- 20 (1-inch) pieces cantaloupe or honeydew cubes (about 2 ½ cups)
- 20 thin slices prosciutto (about ½ lb.)
- 20 fresh small mozzarella balls (about 8 oz.)
- 20 pieces fresh basil leaves
- 20 (4-inch) wooden skewers
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Dash coarse salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Thread 1 melon cube, 1 prosciutto slice, 1 mozzarella ball and a basil leaf onto each skewer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Makes 20 mini-skewers