Featured Product: SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair
The All-in-One Eye Cream
SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair, available at UW Health Transformations, includes growth factors and peptides that work together to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, tone and texture. Other features include:
- Vitamins A, C and E to support the skin around the eyes
- Unique ingredients that help reduce the appearance of dark circles
- Ultra-rich cream enhances resiliency and hydration around the sensitive eye area (which comparably as thin as an eggshell)
- Suitable for all skin types
Key ingredients include:
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®): A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized combination of multiple natural messenger proteins.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: A synthetic peptide that helps improve appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: A synthetic tripeptide that helps improve appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A stabilized ester of vitamin E that is an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Retinyl Palmitate: A natural lipid soluble form of retinol.
- N-Hydroxysuccinimide and Chrysin: This combination of ingredients reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Boron Nitride: Optimizes the optical diffusion effect of light, which lessens the visibility of dark circles and discolorations to enhance skin appearance
Join Our Rewards Program
To save on SkinMedica products, check out our Brilliant Distinctions Rewards Program, which includes SkinMedica and other skin care products and services available at Transformations.
Stop by UW Health Transformations, 2349 Deming Way in Middleton, to browse our skin care products and cosmetics:
- Monday and Wednesday: 8am-7pm
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8am-5pm
Call (608) 836-9990 or (866) 447-9990 (toll-free) to request a free UW Health Transformations Jeune Skin Care consultation or to schedule an appointment. You may also request a consultation online: