Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury Reduction
Call Sports Rehabilitation at the Research Park Clinic at (608) 263-4765 or the Rehabilitation and Athletic Performance Clinic at (608) 265-7500 to schedule an appointment.
Every athlete is at risk for injuries for different reasons. No one can guarantee an injury- free athletic career, but the UW Health Sports Medicine Injury Reduction Program can show you how to reduce and even avoid anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries.
Individual evaluation includes:
- Biomechanical assessment of running, jumping, cutting, pivoting movements
- Videotaping to document movement control problems and improvements
- Strength, flexibility, balance assessment
- Education on the ACL, its function and common causes of injury
Dates and Times
- UW Health Research Park Clinic, Thursdays, 7:30–9am
- UW Health Rehabilitation and Athletic Performance, Tuesdays, 3–4:30pm
- $190 includes 1.5 hour evaluation, customized exercise program and a
45-minute follow-up visit
- $80 additional follow-up visits