UW Health Sports Performance training programs in Madison, Wisconsin, help you become a better athlete and better biker with its speed, strength and agility training programs.
Request sports performance information by using our online form.
1-on-1 Performance Bike Fitting
UW Health sports performance specialists help bikers optimize comfort, power and aerodynamics with performance bike fittings, which include:
- Cycling history review to identify on training errors and review specific goals
- Physical screening for flexibility, strength, skeletal alignment and foot structure
- Pre- and post-fitting measurements
- Compu-trainer analysis of cycling biomechanics
- Video breakdown and interactive discussion on how biking position can enhance comfort/performance
- Goal-oriented changes for bike fit
- Follow-up visits for custom cycling orthotics, physical therapy, performance strength and power training, stretching and nutrition