- 4 cups thinly sliced Kale
- 2 cups thinly sliced Swiss chard
- 6 oz crumbled feta
- 1/3 cup craisins
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup sliced toasted almonds
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 tsp honey
- 3/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Whisk the honey, orange and lemon juice together with salt and pepper until honey has dissolved.
- Place kale, chard, feta, onion, raisins, craisins in a bowl and toss gently. Pour dressing over the top and toss again, garnish with toasted almonds and serve.
Total fat: 10g
Saturated fat: 4g