Thanksgiving Leftovers Pizza
- 1 (16 oz) whole grain pizza dough
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup turkey gravy
- 8-10 oz cooked turkey breast, shredded or chopped
- 1 cup turkey stuffing
- 4 oz shredded cheese
- ½ cup fresh cranberry sauce
- 2-3 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp fresh sage and thyme, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place pizza stone in oven.
- Spread pizza dough out into a circle until it fits nicely on a pizza stone, using a little flour to keep it from sticking. Brush olive oil on both sides of the pizza dough.
- Spread turkey gravy in a thin layer on the dough. Top with turkey, stuffing and cheese. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly and crust is browned and crispy.
- Remove from the oven. In a small bowl, whisk together cranberry sauce and water. Drizzle pizza with sauce. Garnish with sage and thyme, if desired.
- Slice and serve.