Sweet Potato Wedges with Chipotle Aioli
- ¼ cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
- ¼ cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- ½ Tbsp chipotle chili in adobo sauce (1 small pepper)
- ½ Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ Tbsp fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp coarse salt
- 2 sweet potatoes (about 1 ¼ lbs), peeled, halved lengthwise, each half cut into 4 wedges
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- Dash coarse salt
- To make aioli: Puree all ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Cover and chill.
- To make fries: Preheat an oven to 400°F. Place sweet potato wedges on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and season with coarse salt. Bake in oven for 30 minutes, until fork pierces the center easily and the outside starts to char.
- Serve sweet potato wedges with chipotle dip.