Spinach & Mushroom Pesto Lasagna Roll-Ups
- 6 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz.) container ricotta
- Coarse salt and ground black pepper
- 1 cup basil pesto
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) bag shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- ¼ cup Italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet to medium heat. Add mushrooms and saute 3-4 minutes, until soft. Add spinach and saute 1-2 minutes, until starting to wilt. Stir in garlic. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- On a cutting board or sheet tray, lay lasagna noodles flat. Spread ricotta cheese on all lasagna noodles. Add a layer of basil pesto, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then a layer of the spinach and mushroom mixture. Top with the Parmesan cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese. Roll each lasagna and line in the baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella. Bake 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with marinara and parsley.
The Learning Kitchen
Recipe courtesy of the Learning Kitchen at UW Health at The American Center.
Browse more recipes from the Learning Kitchen