Slow Cooker Sesame-Ginger Chicken
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Coarse salt and ground black pepper
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 3 Tbsp chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup fresh herbs, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together rice wine, soy sauce, sesame oil and brown sugar.
- In a slow cooker, layer chicken breasts, soy mixture, garlic and ginger. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with lid and cook 5-6 hours on low, until chicken is tender.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks and serve with cooked rice and garnish with green onion and red pepper flakes.