Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Lemon Herb Sauce
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Coarse salt and ground black pepper
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 3 Tbsp chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup fresh herbs, chopped
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet to medium-high heat. Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt and pepper. Place in hot pan andcook, turning once, for 5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken breasts to a plate.
- Add the lemon juice to the skillet, scraping up any browned bits that cling to the pan. Add the chicken broth and garlic and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat; add the herbs and swirl the pan to combine.
- Divide the chicken between the 2 plates and spoon the herb sauce over the chicken. Serve.