Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- 2 C pumpkin, cooked and mashed (or 1-14.5oz canned pumpkin)
- 2 C water
- 2 C non-fat milk or milk substitute
- 2 Tablespoons raisins
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 3/4 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 C quick cooking oatmeal
- In large saucepan over medium heat, combine pumpkin, water, milk, raisins, salt and spice. Bring to a boil.
- Add the oatmeal, lowering heat, and cook according to oatmeal directions.
- Serve with a dollop of light cream or drizzle of maple syrup or honey.
Recipe modified from foodnetwork.com