Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Makes 30 muffins
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tst cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, vanilla, oil and applesauce.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bolw before adding to pumpkin mixture.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18 minutes.