Potato, Poblano and Chorizo Tacos
- 2 poblano chilies, seeded and diced
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 lb. potato, diced
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 oz. raw chorizo, casings removed and crumbled
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp. coarse salt
- Pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- Cooking spray
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- ¼ cup green onion, sliced
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 lime wedges
- Plain nonfat greek yogurt for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine chilies, onion, potato, garlic, corn, chorizo and spices in a bowl; mix to combine. Spread mixture on a greased baking sheet and roast for 15-18 minutes, until chorizo is browned and potatoes are tender.
- Toast corn tortillas in a dry, hot pan or on a flat top on each side for about 30 seconds (optional). Evenly distribute potato/chorizo mixture on each tortilla and top with shredded cheese and green onion.
- Serve with lime wedges and greek yogurt.