Peanut Butter Panna Cotta
Peanut butter panna cotta is a delicious gluten-free dessert that is a perfect way to end a special meal.
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 8 oz. peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 4 gelatin sheets (silver)
- Bring cream, vanilla bean, peanut butter and sugar to a boil.
- Place gelatin sheets over a bowl of ice water and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
- Remove the cream mixture from heat and add the softened gelatin sheets; let cool slightly.
- Pour the cream mixture into ramekins, dividing equally. Cover and refrigerate; chill until set.