Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- 1 ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup melted butter or oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ old fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup steel cut oats
- 1 cup oat bran
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x13 with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and brown sugar until creamy.
- Add in rolled oats, steel cut and oat bran.
- Fold in chocolate and pumpkin seeds
- Press mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool and cut into 16-20 bars.
The Learning Kitchen
Recipe courtesy of the Learning Kitchen at UW Health at The American Center.
Browse more recipes from the Learning Kitchen
Video: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars