New Potato Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1 ½ lbs. New potatoes, cubed
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1-2 Tbsp. honey
- Coarse salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup fresh parsley, minced
- ¼ cup scallions, chopped
- 4 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- Bring a large stock pot of water to a boil. Cook the potatoes until fork tender. Drain and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey and a pinch of salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Toss potatoes, parsley, scallions, boiled eggs and dressing together in a bowl. Serve.