Mediterranean Asparagus Frittata
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ lb. asparagus, chopped in 1-in. pieces
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, halved
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp. each coarse salt and ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick or cast iron skillet to medium heat. Add asparagus and cook 2-3 minutes. Add tomatoes and saute 3-4 minutes, until bursting. Add olives and stir to combine.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, yogurt, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into the pan with the pan and stir to combine. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and top with crumbled feta. Cook on medium until egg starts to pull away from the sides. Place in the oven and cook 12-18 minutes, until cooked through.
- Allow to slightly cool, then slice in wedges and serve.
The Learning Kitchen
Recipe courtesy of the Learning Kitchen at UW Health at The American Center.
Browse more recipes from the Learning Kitchen