Maple Butternut Squash Salad
- ¼ cup pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds)
- 1 Butternut squash (3 ½ to 4 pounds), seeded, and cut in ½ inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Coarse salt and black pepper
- 1 ½ pounds arugula (2 to 3 bunches, thick stems removed), washed and dried
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spread pepitas on a large rimmed baking sheet; toast in oven, tossing occasionally, until fragrant and beginning to brown, 5-7 minutes. Set aside.
- On a large, rimmed baking sheet, toss pumpkin with 2 tablespoons oil, salt, and black pepper. Roast, tossing occasionally, until squash is tender, 25-30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl combine arugula, squash and Cinnamon Maple Vinaigrette toss well.
- Place in serving bowl and add pumpkin seeds and sprinkle with feta.
Total fat: 13g
Saturated fat: 2g