- 4 (4-6 oz.) salmon filets
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-inch piece ginger, peeled and minced
- 4 banana leaves
- Place salmon filets in a Ziploc bag. Add the orange juice, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Seal the bag and use your hands to massage the marinade into the salmon filets. Place the bag in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Gently rinse the banana leaves. Place a filet skin side down on the leaf and fold the leaf to form a pouch around the filet. Repeat with all 4 salmon filets.
- Place the salmon filets on a baking pan and bake for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve salmon in the pouch.