Lemon and Herb 3 Bean Salad
- Zest and juice of 1 medium lemon (about ¼ cup)
- 3 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- Dash coarse salt and ground black pepper
- 15 oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup cooked edamame
- ¼ cup fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley leaves
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon zest and juice, chives, red pepper flakes and olive oil. Season with sugar, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Mix in cannellini beans, green beans, edamame and parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary. Serve.