Harvest of the Month: Hearty Green Soup with Beans Recipe
- 1 cup dry white beans
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tsp salt and pepper
- Pinch sugar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken brother
- 8 cups water
- 3 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup kale
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- Add spinach and kale, cook on low for 1/2 hour.
- Ladle into bowls, top with parmesan cheese and serve.
Follow Culinary Services at UW Health on Facebook for more delicious recipes.