Gluten-Free Meatball Stew
A hearty stew that can cook while you're at work, Meatball Stew is a gluten-free dish that is fuss-free but delicious.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free onion soup mix
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can whole potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup small carrots
- 1 can peas
- 1 can Progresso creamy mushroom soup
- 1 can gluten-free beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Combine egg, crumbs, onion and soup mix. Add beef, mix weel. Shap into 1½ inch balls.
- Place in microwave baking dish. Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Turn meatballs and microwave 5 more minutes.
- Combine all other items and place in a crock pot with meatballs. Cook on high 6-8 hours.