- 2 cups cooked lentils or fava beans
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves and stems
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves and stems
- 1 ½ Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- ¼-½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour or bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet fitted with a wire rack with cooking spray.
- Pulse all ingredients except flour/breadcrumbs in a food processor until combined.
- Stir in the flour, one tablespoon at a time, until just dry enough to handle. Form into 8-10 patties, place on the wire rack and bake for 18 minutes, until crisp on the outside.