Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 2 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 (14 oz.) pkg. coleslaw (about 4 cups)
- 8 oz. ground chicken
- 12 Bibb lettuce leaves, rinsed and dried
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup cashews, toasted and chopped
- Combine first 4 ingredients (through honey) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger to pan; sauté 30 seconds. Add coleslaw and chicken and cook until coleslaw wilts and chicken is browned. Add soy sauce mixture and cook another 60 seconds.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly among lettuce leaves; sprinkle evenly with green onion and cashews and spoon sauce from pan on to each wrap. Serve.