- ½ cup milk
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk and egg. Add the paprika, zucchini, onions and cheese. Sift the flour into the bowl. Mix until it becomes a thick paste. Scoop dollops of batter onto parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until deep golden brown and cooked through. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.