Charred Corn Guacamole
- 2 ears corn
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- ½ serrano chili, seeded and finely diced
- ½ small red onion, finely diced
- Zest and juice of 1 small lime
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, roughly chopped
- Dash salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Blue, yellow and white corn chips, for serving
Heat the grill to high. Remove the husks from the corn and discard. Grill the ears, turning occasionally, until the kernels are lightly golden brown on all sides, about 10 minutes. Remove the kernels from the ears.
Place the avocado in a medium bowl and mash slightly with a fork. Add the corn, serrano, onion, lime juice, remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, cilantro and salt and pepper and gently stir to combine.
Serve with corn chips.