A popular favorite, artichoke dip is a great potluck dish or addition to a party buffet.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 8oz cream cheese (softened, cut into squares)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Pre-heat over to 375.
- Mix cream cheese mixture, mayonnaise, Worcestershire and garlic together until smooth. Add artichokes and cheese to the mixture.
- Spray cooking spray on baking dish and add mixture. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or other gluten-free chips or crackers.
Total Fat: 11g
Carbohydrates: 2.45g 8
Protein: 4.14 g