Amazing Flourless Brownies
- 1 (14 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. oil
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk (or skim milk)
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. ground coffee or instant coffee
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grease a nonstick 9 x 9-inch square baking pan with baking spray and line with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on all sides.
- Blend the black beans, eggs, cocoa powder, sugar, oil, almond milk, balsamic, baking soda, baking powder and coffee in the blender until smooth; pour into a bowl. Fold in ½ cup chocolate chips until combined. Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Evenly sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the top of the brownies.
- Bake the brownies until a toothpick comes out clean, about 30 to 32 minutes. Allow the brownies to cool completely before slicing them into squares.