- Cervical Nerve Blocks:A cervical nerve block is a test to diagnose and treat pain in your arm or shoulder. The pain may come from the nerves in your neck near the spine.
- Cervical Nerve Root Block
- Cervical Nerve Block Overview (ppt)
- Epidural Injections and Nerve Root Blocks:Epidural injections can quiet pain resulting from bulging discs or bone spurs.
- Facet Injections:Facet injects can be used to reduce pain in the facet joint, which is a connecting point in the vertebrae.
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections:SI injections can reduce pain of the sacroiliac joint, which is part of the lower back.