Road construction around University Hospital, American Family Children's Hospital and University Station Clinic may result in travel delays and route changes.Read more
Yasmin S. Bradfield, MD, specializes in pediatric glaucoma and cataract, pediatric eyelid surgery, pediatric and adult strabismus and amblyopia. She enjoys helping children see their worlds better and educating parents about their child's eye diagnosis. In addition, she trains residents and pediatric ophthalmology fellows.
Dr. Bradfield earned her medical degree from Northwestern University and completed her residency at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
Education & credentials
- Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL
Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, Riley Children's Hospital, Indianapolis, IN, 2002-2003
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- St. Joseph Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Lacrimal (Tear Duct) Surgery
- Pediatric Cataract Surgery
- Pediatric Eyelid Surgery
- Pediatric Glaucoma Surgery
- Visual Evoked Potential Testing