- Contraceptive Counseling and Family Planning
- Pediatric Preventive Exams
- Preventive Exams
- Type II Diabetes
Stacy Leidel's practice has always focused on primary health care for people across the lifespan, with a particular interest in underserved communities. During her career, she has worked in primary care on the East Coast and the western United States. She also practiced in Australia for five years, where she provided primary care for homeless and Aboriginal people in both urban and remote settings.
Education & credentials
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center (FNP-ANCC)
- Family Nurse Practicioner (FNP)
- The Ohio State University College of Nursing, Columbus, OH
Research and publications
Stacy's research interests include translating evidence into practice and health care decision making. Her PhD thesis topic is HIV testing in primary care.