- Trauma (Orthopedic Surgery)
Dr. Paul Whiting specializes in orthopedic trauma surgery. As a member of UW Health's Trauma Surgery team, he treats a wide range of fractures involving the lower extremity, pelvis/hip and upper extremity. Dr. Whiting’s expertise also includes treatment of post-traumatic complications, such as non-union, mal-union/deformity and infection.
- Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
University Hospital - Orthopedic Trauma
- 600 Highland Ave. / Madison, WI
- (608) 263-0333
- Closed now
- View hours, services and more
Education & credentials
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Tufts University Affiliated Hospitals, Boston, MA
- Tufts-New England Medical Center, Boston, MA
Research and publications
Dr. Whiting's research interests include pelvic and acetabular fracture surgery, orthopadic trauma in the Developing World, polytrauma, complications of orthopedic trauma and orthopedic trauma education and training.