- Physical Therapy Direct Access
Matt practices physical Therapy at the UW Health Middleton Rehabilitation Clinic, practicing general orthopedics. He treats orthopedic conditions affecting the back and neck, hip, shoulder, knee, elbow, foot and ankle. Special interest areas include balance and falls. Matt sees patients upon referral and through Physical Therapy Direct Access (self referral).
Matt holds a BS in physical therapy from the College of St. Scholastica and an MS in exercise physiology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Rehabilitation Clinic - Physical Therapy
- 6630 University Ave. / Middleton, WI
- (608) 263-8412
- Closed now
- View hours, services and more
Education & credentials
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN