To schedule your COVID vaccine appointment or for more resources visituwhealth.org/covid
Dr. Scrattish's educational interests include emergent intubation, rescue airway techniques and pediatric trauma. Dr. Scrattish has been a member of the Emergency Medicine Simulation group since 2011 and has run numerous simulations for the emergency medicine residency as well as for the Med Flight staff. Dr. Scrattish is also the patient relations liaison for Emergency Medicine and faculty organizer of monthly patient outcomes case conferences.
- Department of Emergency Medicine
University HospitalBerbeeWalsh Emergency Department
- 600 Highland Ave. / Madison, WI
- (608) 262-2398
- Open now
- View hours, services and more
Education & credentials
- Emergency Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL
Research and publications
Dr. Scrattish's research interests include utilizing advanced simulation to evaluate intubation techniques.