To schedule your COVID vaccine appointment or for more resources visituwhealth.org/covid
Ken practices physical therapy at the UW Health Verona Clinic. He is licensed in athletic training and physical therapy by the state of Wisconsin. Ken sees patients upon referral and through Physical Therapy Direct Access (self referral). He has an interest in helping athletes return back to sport after ACL reconstruction as well as working with overhead athletes with shoulder injuries. Ken also serves as Sports Medicine Education Coordinator for the department.
Ken holds a bachelor of science degree in kinesiology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a master of science degree in physical therapy from the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse.
- Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
Verona ClinicPhysical Therapy Clinic
- 100 N. Nine Mound Road / Verona, WI
- (608) 845-1955
- Closed now
- View hours, services and more
Education & credentials
- University of Wisconsin - La Crosse, La Crosse, WI
- Physical Therapy Direct Access
- Sports Rehabilitation Physical Therapists