To schedule your COVID vaccine appointment or for more resources visituwhealth.org/covid
Dr. Tupesis' primary interest lies in the development of new and innovative residency curricula and evaluation methodology. He is involved in projects establishing graduate medical education programs in resource-limited settings in both Liberia and Ethiopia, partnering with multiple other academic institutions.
- Department of Emergency Medicine
University HospitalBerbeeWalsh Emergency Department
- 600 Highland Ave. / Madison, WI
- (608) 262-2398
- Open now
- View hours, services and more
Education & credentials
- Emergency Medicine
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health (formerly UW Medical School), Madison, WI
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL
Research and publications
Dr. Tupesis' research interests focus on resident education and international health.