Dr. Iliya Amaza is a faculty member in the Division of Allergy, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine within the Department of Medicine. Dr. Amaza provides inpatient Pulmonary and Critical Care services primarily at Meriter Hospital. He is a member of the American Thoracic Society and American College of Chest Physicians.
Dr. Amaza’s clinical interests include general pulmonary and critical care medicine. His procedural skills include pleural-based procedures (PleurX catheter, ultrasound-guided basic thoracentesis and Thal-quick thoracostomy), advanced bronchoscopic techniques including endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) and cryotherapy, and cardiopulmonary exercise testing.
- Department of Medicine
UW Health Pulmonary Clinic and Pulmonary Diagnostics
- 202 S. Park St. / Madison, WI
- (608) 287-0999
- Open now
- View hours, services and more
Education & credentials
- Internal Medicine
- University of Maiduguri College of Medical Science, Maiduguri, Nigeria
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- St. Joseph's Hospital, Marshfield, WI