Road construction around University Hospital, American Family Children's Hospital and University Station Clinic may result in travel delays and route changes.Read more
Dr. Diane Puccetti is the medical director of American Family Children's Hospital's Caring for Life Clinic, which is designed specifically to help the survivors of childhood cancer.
Education & credentials
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH
- James Whitcomb Riley Hospital for Children, Indianapolis, IN
- Toledo Hospital, Toledo, OH
- University of California Irvine Medical Center, Orange, CA
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Lumbar Puncture
Research and publications
Dr. Puccetti cares for children with brain or spinal tumors, and leads our Neuro-oncology clinical research program. She is also interested in childhood cancer survivorship, as Director of our Caring for Life clinic, and leads our Late effects clinical research program.