Free Mail Delivery Service and UW Health Specialty Pharmacy
3185 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
Free Mail Delivery Service
Enroll in UW Health's free mail delivery service and your medications will be mailed directly to your home.
There are two ways to enroll in mail service:
- Option 1: Fill out the online form
- Option 2: Call (608) 263-1292 or toll free (866) UWH-DRUG; (866) 894-3784
A pharmacy team member will contact you to review your medication needs and work with your current pharmacy to transfer your prescriptions to UW Health.
About the UW Health Specialty Pharmacy Program
UW Health Specialty Pharmacy assists patients who are taking complicated, high-cost medications called specialty medications. Many of these specialty medications require monitoring by specially trained pharmacists, special storage and handling, and may not be readily available at local pharmacies.
- Once enrolled, you can have your prescriptions shipped directly to you or choose to pick up your prescriptions at UW Health Specialty Pharmacy
- All packages are properly insulated according to their temperature requirements
- Once enrolled, your pharmacist will reach out periodically to discuss your personalized medication needs prior to shipping any medications
- Your pharmacist will contact your doctor for refills if your prescription runs out
About Our Pharmacists
Our specially trained pharmacists have one goal: to improve the quality-of-life for patients.
- Are available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
- Review patient laboratory results and medication history to improve communication
- Provide one-on-one counseling to manage medications and avoid harmful side effects
- Collaborate with providers to coordinate medication refills and renewals
- Are experts in chronic illnesses or issues such as transplants, HIV/AIDS, cystic fibrosis, diabetes and heart disease
- Offer expertise in injectable medications
Payment and Billing
Prescriptions are billed directly to most insurance plans and government programs, such as Medicare, Medical Assistance, Wisconsin Chronic Disease Programs, Ryan White and many more. Our insurance experts are available to serve you.
Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit cards accepted.