Emergency Medicine Pharmacy Residency: Meet Our Resident
- PGY1: Carlion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
- Pharmacy School: Ohio State University
- Residency Project: Evaluation of a novel fixed dosing regimen of 4-factor prothrombin complex concentrate (PCC) for warfarin reversal
- Career Interests: Emergency medicine, mentorship
- Hobbies: Watching hockey, eating cheese curds, baking, and hiking - or any outdoor adventure
- Why UW? I chose to pursue my PGY2 in emergency medicine at UW because of the progressive pharmacy culture that is integrated into all facets of health care. This integration allows a unique interdisciplinary collaboration and hands on approach to patient care. The culture at UW was built by dedicated and compassionate preceptors and pharmacists. These are the same preceptors that are also dedicated to provide me with the skills and knowledge to become a strong and innovative emergency medicine pharmacist.
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org