Pharmacy Informatics Residency: Meet Our Resident
Meet Our Resident: Randy Braun
- Pharmacy School: University of Wisconsin
- Residency Project: A Sticky Situation: Modernization of Pharmacist Monitoring and Documentation at an Academic Medical Center
- Career Interests: Informatics, Health Information Technology Integration, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
- Hobbies: Family, softball, snowboarding/skiing, reading
- Why UW? Going to school next to UW Health, I had several rotations here. During my third year I realized that I wanted to stay in Wisconsin for residency, so I planned my 4th year rotations at many different sites to get a feel for their operation. While at each site, I always found myself comparing them to UW Health and finding that they didn't quite measure up. Coupled with the fact UW has a fantastic informatics program, I just couldn't pass it up.
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org