Parking and Valet Parking
Patient Parking at University Hospital
- For Clinic and Outpatient Surgery Patients: Patients arriving for appointments, including patients who will be seen at Cancer Center clinics and patients coming in the day of their surgery who will be staying at the hospital for one day or more, should park in the parking ramp and enter the hospital through the Clinics Entrance. The entrance to the parking intersects Highland Avenue on the east side of the hospital. There are no parking ramp fees for patients; please bring your parking ticket to the Information Desk receptionist for validation.
- For Inpatients: Inpatients are entitled to one free visitor parking pass when admitted, and they decide to whom the pass should be issued. The pass is effective upon the day of admission and can be renewed at no charge should it expire before discharge.
Valet Parking for Patients
Valet Parking for Emergency Department Patients
University Hospital Emergency Department offers free valet parking for patients using the Emergency Department.
- Hours: Monday–Friday (except holidays) from 10:30am–7pm.
- Who can valet park? Any patient coming into the Emergency Department may have their car valet parked. If you are admitted to the hospital through the Emergency Department, please call (608) 228-6493 to make arrangements for your vehicle.
- To reclaim your keys: Before 7pm, please pick up your keys from the valet attendant on duty. After 7pm, please go to the Emergency Department Reception Desk and the employee on duty will return your keys to you.
- To find your vehicle: Your car will be parked on Level B of the parking ramp.
- Questions: Please call (608) 261-1725.
Visitor Parking and Ramp Fees
- $1 for each 30 minutes for the first 3 hours, $1 per hour each hour thereafter
- $15 maximum per day