Skip to main content Skip to footer
American Family Children's Hospital

If you have questions about any aspect of your care or service, we encourage you to contact our Patient Relations department:

UW Health Patient Relations Department
600 Highland Avenue G7/210
Madison WI, 53792-2460


Where to File a Formal Service Delivery Discrimination Complaint


To file a complaint, you may contact Patient Resources at the address listed above, or contact the following organizations:

  • Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Division of Enterprise Services, Office of Civil Rights Compliance
    1 W. Wilson, Room 561, PO Box 7850, Madison, WI 53707
    Phone: (608) 266-9372, TTY/TDD 1-888-701-1251
  • U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Director, Office for Civil Rights
    Room 509F HHH Bldg.
    200 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20201
    voice (202) 619-0403, TTY/TDD (202) 619-3257
  • U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, Region V
    233 Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60601
    voice (312) 886-2359, TTY/TDD (312)353-5693