UW Health MyChart
UW Health MyChart users receive a quarterly e-newsletter featuring tips and information for using the tool. View articles from the latest edition
UW Health is pleased to offer you the privacy and convenience of UW Health MyChart, a secure online service that allows you to view portions of your UW Health medical record, receive test results, schedule simple appointments, and more.
UW Health MyChart allows you to:
- Receive test results online
- View and print selected health issues, medications, allergies and immunizations
- Schedule, cancel and view appointments
- Send secure electronic messages to your health care team
- View bills and payments
- Make payments online
- Contact Customer Service for help understanding your bills
- Access the above information for your children or others you care for (authorization required/age restrictions apply)
- Submit a UW Health MyChart e-Visit
Enrolling in MyChart
Take one of the following steps:
- Sign up at uwhealthmychart.org: Instantly activate your account by going to uwhealthmychart.org and selecting Sign Up Now, then Sign Up Online, then 3rd Party Identity Validation. Follow the process to validate your identity. After the validation process is complete, you will be able to access your MyChart account. You may also choose U.S. Mail if you would like an activation letter mailed to your home.
- Sign up at any clinic location: You can obtain an activation code at any clinic location. No appointment is needed. Ask any receptionist for assistance. For your security, photo identification is required.
Signing Up for Paperless Billing
UW Health MyChart users can choose to receive e-statements rather than paper copies of their UW Health statements from within the MyChart application. eStatements are an electronic version of your paper statement. The eStatement is identical to the paper statement and can be viewed, printed or saved right from your computer.
To receive eStatements rather than paper statements:
- Log into your MyChart account.
- Navigate to your statement(s) by selecting the Billing menu link, then the Billing Acct Summary option.
- Select the Sign up for paperless billing link.
MyChart on smartphones: There's an App For That
UW Health patients can access MyChart on the iPhone and Android devices through a free application. Search for MyChart in the App Store through any Apple device or the Android Market, download the app and select UW Health as your provider.
The MyChart app allows you to view test results, send and receive messages, view appointments, health reminders and your health summary. Connect to your web-based MyChart account to use all other MyChart features.
You must set up a MyChart account before using the application on your smartphone. The service is not available for other mobile devices (BlackBerry, Windows, etc.) at this time.
To Sign Up for MyChartCentral or Lucy
Do you have more than one MyChart account? With MyChartCentral you can access all your accounts, including those from your Madison-area healthcare organizations and other organizations nationwide, from one place using a single username and password.
MyChartCentral also provides you access to Lucy, a personal health record that gives you a permanent home to organize all your medical information. You can request an updated copy of your medical record at any time and store it in Lucy. You also can add personal information about your health and choose to share it among all organizations where you receive care.
To sign up for MyChartCentral or Lucy:
- Log into your MyChart account.
- Select the Health menu, and then select Lucy & MyChart Central.
- Complete the authorization form.
Learn More About UW Health MyChart