Hear from our patients as they share their stories
Joint replacement surgeons at the University of Wisconsin in Madison offer hip and knee replacement and elbow and shoulder joint replacement. Our UW Health orthopedic surgeons are fellowship-trained and recognized as experts in the field of joint replacement.
Joint Replacement Care Plan
Your UW Health joint replacement surgeons and orthopedic team have developed a three-pronged care plan to guide you through your preparation, hospital stay and recovery from surgery:
- Your Care Team and Support Person: Your joint replacement team's main goal is to provide you with the care and support you need to get through your joint replacement.
- Joints 101: This pre-surgery class discusses what to expect throughout the joint replacement process. Learn more about Joints 101 | On YouTube
- TotalCare: This free online educational system provides you with comprehensive information before and after surgery. Learn more and create your TotalCare account
Knee Joint Replacement
- Knee Replacement Surgery and Knee Care
- Robotic-assisted Partial Knee Replacement
- Partial (Unicompartmental) Knee Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
Elbow and Shoulder Joint Replacement