Power2Save Concert: Rocking to Promote Organ Donation and Transplant
UW Health Organ and Tissue Donation (UW OTD) is proud to promote the Power2Save concert, a night of music featuring a trio of rising stars devoted to increasing public awareness around the importance of donating organs and funding transplant research.
Power2Save Concert Details
- Date: November 1, 2013
- Place: Alliant Energy Center, Madison
- Tickets: Purchase through TicketMaster starting July 26
Meet the Power2Save Bands
The Band Perry | Go to website
Joel Crouse | Go to website
Scott MacIntyre | Go to website
How Do I Get Involved?
- Go to the show on November 1. 100 percent of the proceeds from the Power2Save Concert go toward the Power2Save mission.
- Can't make it to the show? Donate to Power2Save
- Sign up with the Wisconsin Donor Registry and join us in helping to save more lives. Not a Wisconsin resident? Find your state's donor registry
- Volunteer with UW Organ and Tissue Donation
The Power of Donation and Transplant: Kidney Exchange