Join Team UW Health for the 5K Run/Walk for Organ, Tissue and Eye Donation
Join with transplant recipients, living donors and donor family members from across the nation in the largest event of the 2010 National Kidney Foundation U.S. Transplant Games®.
Members of Team UW Health receive a special baseball cap to wear the day of the event to show their UW Health team spirit.
- Runners and walkers of all ages and abilities are welcome to participate
- Run/walk begins at 9am on the Capitol Square
- From the start line at the Capitol Square, the route goes down King Street across Wilson/Blair to the Lake Monona Bike Path, then out toward Olin-Turville Park and under Olin Avenue to Alliant Energy Center
- Participants receive a t-shirt and water bottle
- Registration: $20 (until July 16, 2010); $30 (July 16 until race day)
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.