Get Involved in Promoting Organ, Tissue and Eye Donation
UW Organ and Tissue Donation in Madison, Wisconsin, offers the following resources in an effort to keep potential donors and their families informed about organ donation.
- May 26: 8am-1pm, Beloit Farmers Market, 25 Eclipse Center Beloit, WI 53511. UW OTD will provide an informational booth.
- June 2: 9-11:30am, Marshfield Dairyfest Parade, Marshfield, WI. UW OTD will provide volunteers to walk in the parade and hand out educational information along the route.
- June 10: 8am-6pm, Fifth Annual Joshua Richards Foundation Golf Outing, 3850 Mid Valley Drive, De Pere, WI 54115. Website
- June 30: 10-11am, Manawa Rodeo Parade, Downtown Manawa, WI. UW OTD will provide volunteers to walk in the parade and hand out educational information along the route.
- July 14: 9:30am-6pm, Fourth Annual Emily C. Lyons Golf Outing, Old Hickory Golf Course, W7596 WI-33, Beaver Dam, WI 53916. Purchase tickets online
- July 28: 7am-2pm, Thrivent Living Generously Organ Donation Awareness Booth, Downtown Courthouse Square, Monroe, WI.
- July 28: 9:30am-1pm, Cory Adams Run/Walk, American Legion, 131 W Washington St., Poynette, WI 53955. Facebook Event page
- July 28: 4-9pm, Capital City Run Walk For Organ Tissue and Eye Donation, Capitol Square to Goodman Pool.
- Aug. 15 to 19: 8am-6pm, Dodge County Fair, Dodge County Fairgrounds, Hwy 33, Beaver Dam, WI.