Five Bean Chili
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground turkey
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 15-ounce can light red kidney beans, drained
- 1 15-ounce can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 15-ounce cannelloni beans, drained
- 1 15-ounce can butter beans, drained
- 1 15-ounce can pinto beans, drained
- 2 14 ½ ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 2 1 ¼ ounce packets chili seasoning mix
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- Pepper to taste
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef with onions. Break up clumps as much as possible.
- Put mixture into a slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 4 hours or on low setting for 7 to 8 hours.
- Ladle into bowls and serve with your favorite chili fixings.
Calories - 464
Protein - 28 g
Fat - 19 g
Fiber - 14 g
Sodium - 780 mg