UW Health Union Corners Clinic Takes Place of East Towne Clinic
Madison, Wisconsin - UW Health replaced its aging East Towne Clinic with a new clinic on the Union Corners property.
The new clinic has approximately 60,000-square-feet on two levels and will be designed to be environmentally-friendly and efficient. Parking (150 stalls of surface parking and 100 stalls underground) is available on site.
The clinic offers:
- Primary Care (including general internal medicine and general pediatrics)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Urgent Care (9am-9pm, Monday-Friday and 9am-5pm, Saturdays and Sundays)
- Laboratory Services
- Nutrition and Health Education
- Imaging services, including mammography and ultrasound
- Physical therapy services
The clinic is located at the intersection of E. Washington Ave. and Sixth St. The project was approved by the City of Madison’s Urban Design Commission last May. Projected cost for the clinic is $20 million.
Gorman & Company, Inc. has led the effort to re-develop the parcel.
Date Published: 04/29/2015